Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woppum

Ferrari 458 itallia review

92 posts in this topic

It is foxes. Get in to my underground car park in town and shag the shit out of each other all over my car. It's a disgrace. Pest control apparently can so nothing about it...

It is foxes. Get in to my underground car park in town and shag the shit out of each other all over my car. It's a disgrace. Pest control apparently can so nothing about it...

Mr Smith and Mr Wesson may be able to help!

You think you've got problems...

Russia-With-Love-Photos-Nice-Warm-Cow-He

:blink:

Has the BM been lowered?

Car cover?

Yes but like a mattress sheet virtually impossible to do as a one man job. I am going to have to find a way. Maybe some poisonous cheese too, although the neighbours may be a little pissed off with all the dead dogs and cats...

Two things will stop a fox.

Human urine, which may be a little impractical for you to do in an underground car park.

Moth balls.  They hate them.  Buy a pack, place one at each wheel and one at each door.  I'll bet you don't have footprints on the car when you do.  When I lived down in North Yorkshire the savviest of farmers would place moth balls around perimeter fencing and replace them every week or after rain.  In the scheme of things it was cheap.  In an underground car park you'll just pick them up each day and drive off.  They do wear off in their scent, but it'll still cost you next to nothing to protect that paintwork.

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

Human urine, which may be a little impractical for you to do in an underground car park.

If it is in an urban car park, could supplement his income (at least pay for the cleaning?) by letting passersby pay for the privilege of pissing on a new Ferrari.

Have a little sign up on the pavement outside. :P

...just an idea...

Edited by Rachel
1 person likes this

Woppum - a car cover too much - come on lad, MAN THE F UP!

I remember with a tear in my eye my car cover. Fitted it to the car, fecked off down south for work, got back 48 hours later, some scrote had pinched it.

1 person likes this

It really is not! Woke up to this morning of the meet !

woooooah they've been uber going for it on your car lol!

I have been using the Ferrari cover . Seems to do the job. Just have a filthy cover now...

Saw one exactly like Wopps today with H666 numberplate.

Very nice

I saw a black 458 Italia near Madame Tussauds in London yesterday.  I couldn't make out the plate because I was looking at the car side-on.

I saw one in Hitchin. They're getting v common.

I saw one about to be scrapped, well, a photo of it from a copper mate.

Less than a year old, no tax or insurance, same colour etc as Wopps, waiting in the scrap yard to be crushed!

I thought they auctioned anything of value? Most forces do, and plough the funds back into policing.

I thought they auctioned anything of value? Most forces do, and plough the funds back into policing.

That or they use them, like our local force did with a mkV R32 that they converted to an unmarked car, but apparently they crush stuff like this every now and again to use for publicity etc.

I mean, there nothing like a crushed brand new Ferrari to put you off driving a £100 worth of Corsa without tax, mot or insurance is there, it's so relevant to most illegal motorists!

Edited by Tipex

Black is the best colour. Went for a drive today on cold tyres lots of fun, especially with the new cans.

Gallardo replacement out next year, I'm off to sneaky preview mid jan. I'm excited, 600 bhp, v10 , n/a. Just hope it doesn't look too much of a twat like all lambos.

Edited by Woppum