Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatcat

C63 AMG's

142 posts in this topic

I hope you have a Broad selection of cars and get bowled over by them.+++

Sorry, I've resisted for ages but I can't help it.

C63 AMG's

*twitch* *twitch*

BRioYe2CIAAjC_o.jpg:large

Sorry, I've resisted for ages but I can't help it.

*twitch* *twitch*

Apostrophes | Punctuation Rules

Rule 11 : Exceptions

:P

I've no issue with an apostrophe being used to clarify things. Often when it's acronyms or capitals etc, it helps to communicate easier. In I.T. (we have the odd acronym ;) ) and it happens a lot and there'd be more confusion with using it like this.

Who gives a f*ck?

Apostrophe pedants can suck on this:

We dont give a duck's arse about where the fecking apostrophe belongs in informal communication's. :grin:

I have adopted a minimalist approach. Missing apostrophes are passable, just, but people who randomly add them where they clearly shouldn't be are stupid and should be treated as such until they prove otherwise.

Rule 11 : Exceptions

I'm not sure that helps you :grin:

I know it's petty. I can't help it. I'm this character:

enlightenment.png

:roflmao:

Edited by patently

I dont know what your all bothered about, Internet English can be spelt anyway you like

I think it's to do with writing for a living. I can't help but spot these things.

One day, I'll be found by the side of the track, arguing with a marshall... "No, no, where your report says 'Car number 4 span off and damaged it's wing', there really shouldn't be an apostrophe in there..."

One day, I'll be found by the side of the track, arguing with a marshall... "No, no, where your report says 'Car number 4 span off and damaged it's wing', there really shouldn't be an apostrophe in there..."

It's marshal. One l.

:znalika:

:bike:

It's marshal. One l.

:znalika:

:bike:

Ooopps, I've learnt something today too.

Unless Mr P is arguing with a Marshall amp...........

Shame he's such a tosser driving it like that on the streets of a major City.

Baz is best to give you a more thorough review as mine hasn't been made yet :(. Not due till end of September.

From the c30 min test drive, it's a proper piece of kit. Very well put together and has an engine noise to die for.

I can't flipin wait !!!

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/general-cars/138479-so-what-your-2013-car-plans-then-4.html#post1680463

So Bazza and Biscuits, what are your opinions on the C63 AMG? Are they worth it?

Tell me before I buy one...

Nice! Erm, short story - nearly 8k miles now and its running sweeeeeeeeet! The engine is a masterpiece, not the quickest thing on the planet but more than enough power to make the relatively skinny tyres hoon at every opportunity :D

Looks are great, build quality is excellent - equipment/interior is well ahead of my last BMW (E9x) and light years ahead of the GTR - gets a very positive reaction from others. In fact the only downside is the fuel consumption which isn't very good at all - though in 8k miles its only needed 1L of oil addded :tu

First service due at 12k miles or November whichever comes first - bit of a hooligan-mobile, my only regret is that I didn't have the extra £50k for the black series :roflmao:

Baz is best to give you a more thorough review as mine hasn't been made yet :(. Not due till end of September.

From the c30 min test drive, it's a proper piece of kit. Very well put together and has an engine noise to die for.

I can't flipin wait !!!

I couldn't (flipin wait!): http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/general-cars/138479-so-what-your-2013-car-plans-then-4.html#post1680606

Inchcape Merc in Notts have a VIP section who deal with footballers and the like. These beasts are £2k deposit, £200/month for 12 months.

Perhaps that's why they are common?

Inchcape Merc in Notts have a VIP section who deal with footballers and the like. These beasts are £2k deposit, £200/month for 12 months.

Perhaps that's why they are common?

Only for the famous..... you can't get ANYTHING for that money normally

Only for the famous..... you can't get ANYTHING for that money normally

That's not true. I would let you have my Landrover for that. It's a 1994.