Anyone at Silverstone tomorrow (Friday)

Busby

Cheers Bazza.

I'm lucky enough to have a friend who is a member so go quite a lot. Charlie Cox was at the Farm first thing this morning in a Jensen Interceptor that had massive AP Racing brakes and sounded a long way from standard!

Got down to the Wing too which was cool as virtually nobody was there but us. Also got paddock passes for the day and one of the guys I took managed to get pictures with Redding and Lorenzo which is fairly good going.

Back tomorrow with the BRDC passes and hospitality for good measure :D

Great shot from the BRDC car park attached....... (and a gratuitous shot of the hospitality passes :P)

post-2667-137914502089_thumb.jpg

post-2667-137914502093_thumb.jpg

Yes, it's a GTS - number 046 - and it looked very special indeed.

Lorenzo did look good. Usual super smooth riding and he was lapping with consistently quick times. Big temperature difference between the two sessions so I can only assume that Crutchlow couldn't find a good setting in FP2 as he was looking very good in the morning session.

I've seen Lorenzo twice at Silverstone and he is so smooth he actually looks quite slow. A bit like Prost used to be.

He a great rider to watch live for that very reason. We stood on the inside of Maggots/Becketts/Chapel for a while and he looks so unhurried making those quick side to side changes. Everything just seems really relaxed - amazing really. I'd go through there at half the speed he does and look like I was having a punch up with the bike!

Would love to be there but I'm on duty with the kids all weekend. I'd take them but they'd be bored after 10 mins!

Maybe next year. If I have any passes for the BSB I shall try and post things up with a bit more notice. +++

Did he say he didn't like the way the front end gripped, when he parked it?

:grin:

Just watching BT Sport and they're interviewing Scott Redding in his pit. 'So Scott, I don't know much about MotoGP bikes, tell us a bit about yours'. Fecking useless.

I hope they get the boys from Eurosport on for next season, otherwise it's going to be sh1te.

Great day today. The "moment" Marquez had was just incredible :notworthy:

We were in the pits for a while after Cal had his smash and Tech 3 had all the barriers up at the front of the garage with mechanics running around all over the place. Apparently his arm is so badly swollen that his leathers had to be altered (arm removed and a bigger one attached) so he could get them on for qualifying. Mental!