Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smudge

Should anyone want a new RS6 this month

53 posts in this topic

My dealer has had one delivered last week, it was a cancelled order. :eek:

It's pretty well spec'd - £114k if anyone is seriously interested. I saw the car yesterday & they were literally just unwrapping it. I have full specs, so PM me if you want the salesman's contact details at my dealer. If I am honest, when I read the specs I didn't think it sounded that nice, but in the flesh its rather lovely. Wouldn't be my choice if I were specing one, but still nice.

Al.

post-2160-137914502535_thumb.jpg

post-2160-137914502526_thumb.jpg

post-2160-137914502531_thumb.jpg

And worth £75k in a months time? Seriously £114k??

Yeah, but there's a lot of fun to be had in that month :grin::eclipse::eclipse::eclipse::eclipse::eclipse::cool:

:bike:

And wtf are those seats like!

I would take it, but the colour and the Silentnight seats do nothing for me :coffee:

Sounds ridiculous but the 420mm ceramics don't look as impressive on the C7 with 21s as on the C6 with 20s - there was a fag papers clearance between the caliper and the alloy!!

I like the colour, but I can't understand these honeycomb patterned seats. I thought I was the only one that felt they looked hideous. Obviously not.

I think it's lovely, I'd love to take it out on track and ruin it.

Who the feck has £114k to spend on an Audi estate? They are all at it; latest M5 (with admittedly EVERYTHING on it) was specced up by me at a shade over £110k. As a saloon.

One Hundred and Fourteen Thousand Pounds. Jesus.

Does seem bonkers. Makes the S6 look like an absolute bargain, 57k list, 42k approved used 12 months old with 10k on the clock.

Vehicle View - Audi S6 4.0 TFSI quattro Avant - Boston

42k new doesn't even buy you a 3.0 TDI quattro S line - before options! Cannot wait to see Daves when it arrives - especially in Estoril blue

1 person likes this

Somebody has stolen the seats and replaced them with the seats out a Skoda

Production cars with the buckets option don't have painted backs I don't think? Maybe an exclusive option

I wonder how much that cancelled order cost the original bod ordering?

Where's Booster? Wonder if it's on/or would have been on 'tick'?

The front of it looks mean, the seats look like quilted like a....................... posh Mondeo! (OK, maybe not completely).

Someone will get a 'bargain'

Those seats are rank, and I can't help laughing at over 100k for an Audi estate, I don't care how fast it is, you'd have to be a pillock to spend that sort of money on one.

Production cars with the buckets option don't have painted backs I don't think? Maybe an exclusive option

They're on the Configurator.

Ooooo post a link or picture - I just had a look on the congif' but couldn't see them. +++

I wonder how much that cancelled order cost the original bod ordering?

Only their deposit I'd imagine? The dealer is the one that loses here!! :o

The dealer is the one that loses here!! :o

Hardly.... It's only the very soon to be sectioned future purchaser that is going to lose here.

I had to re-read a couple of times to check I read the price right. Makes £38k for a Golf Cabrio look like a bargain.

Shao, I recall you said Porsche wanted 50% up front if you wanted to order a Speed Yellow Cayenne!!

Blimey so opting for body coloured seat backs is a no cost option if you've gone for buckets!

My brother spotted it. He's had an RS4, B7 before and currently has a 1M. When he starts sending me things to look/check I know he's starting to be tempted by a new car. The 1M has done well on keeping its value but even though its really quick, he can't resist a V8!!

Shao, I recall you said Porsche wanted 50% up front if you wanted to order a Speed Yellow Cayenne!!

Yes at the time they wouldnt take the order without a huge deposit. Having now seen one, I'm glad I didnt bother, it didnt look good, so in hindsight i'd have gone for Orange instead.