Broken Stuff

Guest Bruce

So, other than a pile of smileys still missing in action...

MODS!!!!   

Can we please get this forum software to allow us to embed photos and videos from an iPad? 

Damned annoying, esp. as just pasting the URL into the reply from a desktop browser "just works"... :ffs:

Hmmm that's no good.... so what happens if you paste the URL into a post on the iPad?

Oh and are you seeing the mobile theme or the full on desktop theme?

Not seen any performance issues at home or work myself so thats OSX and windows but both on a fast connection to be fair so its harder for me to notice any delay.

I'm on 120mb at home, returning 90mb, and the performance on OSX has been poor for a good week or more.

I'm on 20mb at work, on OSX again, and the performance is poor again - over the same period.

Both running FF, and no different on Chrome or Safari.

Two entirely different machines, both running Mavericks, one on Virgin Cable, one on some shitting business broadband provider connection.

The point I was making is it happened suddenly - on both machines.  It seems okay this afternoon in the office, and it wasn't too bad last night at home - but this morning in the office it was slow again.

I notice it on one action above all else - when clicking to read the latest post in a thread.

p.s. and as I said in my earlier post that seemed to get missed, no other internet access has been seeing signs of any change of speed or performance - only TSN.+++

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

Plllllllllease fix it!

Today the forum is desperately slow.  Links not responding, then they do respond.  A 'time-out' feel to everything (without the time-out messages!).

Tried at home.  Now in the office.  Firefox 26.0 in both cases.  Completely different connections.

This started weeks ago and is getting worse.

I have also tried it on Chrome and get exactly the same. 

I'm at home today and been on the forum a lot this morning and I've not seen a single slowdown as Booster has found, seems really strange that some find it almost un-usable and others can't see the issue at all. 

I can't see the backend to do anything so the Bison will have to take a look but it could be ISP related or a proxy issue for them maybe!?! Very hard to track down if we all aren't seeing the same. 

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.