Hi everyone

NewNiceMrMe

I was told it would be a good idea to introduce myself in here, being a Newbie.

I think there is a bug in the system somewhere as I started at 72 posts for some reason.  Perhaps that is a reference to the last time Arsenal won a trophy, I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm NewNiceMrMe and I drive a Golf GTi (Mk. 7).  

So hello and please treat me gently.

I've been given a few tips by fellow members in private messages and I appreciate your very kind words.   However, I wouldn't worry too much because it is highly unlikely I'll ever be in the area of the UK required to turn down a lift from Patently.

I've got 27 messages from someone called Mook asking me to sponsor him on 16 events but I've not read the detail yet.

I'm not prepared to do what Daz asked of me.  That's illegal and you might get away with it if you live near a River with lots of tree cover, but the Swans around here are very large and I doubt I could approach them from the rear.

+++

• Like 1

Well hello new fellow. You have more football love about you than I'd normally desire in a new member but sadly that seems to be the scourge of the UK.

At least you don't have a footballers car which is a good thing; one old member on here had an X6 in white with white interior! Imagine that.

Well hello new fellow. You have more football love about you than I'd normally desire in a new member but sadly that seems to be the scourge of the UK.

At least you don't have a footballers car which is a good thing; one old member on here had an X6 in white with white interior! Imagine that.

Hello Andrew.  Are you the bloke I've seen a picture of in a skirt?  Ex-TA too, I hear?  Ah well, it figures. :roflmao:

I love all people unless they,

a) live near Newcastle,

b) harp on about history when the club they support fails,

c) have a fetish for gardening and lawns,

d) have never owned anything with 4 wheels is any shade of yellow.

Do I give you a virtual man hug, or a virtual kick in the gonads?

As a gesture of friendship I'll let you off if you score two or less.

• Like 1