Golf R cab

shao_khan

Because the errr

errrrr

ummmmm

oh, fuel filler might just slip out of your hand, fall into the open door where your passenger/wife/kids are, on their mobiles I might add and the mobiles might sparked like a firework and the fuel vapours would just burst into flames.

See, how easy it could happen? :D

Tipex....it has been know for people to fill up and make a quick getaway with the door being open in order to be able to make a fast exit. Everytime I do this in London, you are constantly looked at with suspicion. Worse, if you have your engine running at the same time.

Well, if you will wear a balaclava all the time....

Tipex....it has been know for people to fill up and make a quick getaway with the door being open in order to be able to make a fast exit. Everytime I do this in London, you are constantly looked at with suspicion. Worse, if you have your engine running at the same time.

So if you drive a Cab, do you have to keep the roof up?  :blink:

Tipex....it has been know for people to fill up and make a quick getaway with the door being open in order to be able to make a fast exit. Everytime I do this in London, you are constantly looked at with suspicion. Worse, if you have your engine running at the same time.

Fair point, however, they don't really need a quick getaway as no one would ever attempt to stop them anyway?

• 2 months later...