Football results today

Luke

Just at the back?

His team selection and substitutions were absolutely bizarre, too.

'We're 2-0 down and desperately need a goal. I think I'll bring on Cleverley'.

Dire, defensive, Evertonian tactics.

And I'm convinced he must have caught Kagawa up to his nuts in his daughter. That's the only rational explanation as to why he never plays.

Edited by Twinspark

I'd just like to remind everyone that I said Di Canio would be the first to be sacked and would be gone before the end of November. My only surprise is just how quickly the Sunderland board have realised what a catastrophic mistake they made in appointing him.

As for Moyes being gone by January, if it were City rather than United we were talking about then I'd agree. 

Just at the back?

His team selection and substitutions were absolutely bizarre, too.

'We're 2-0 down and desperately need a goal. I think I'll bring on Cleverley'.

Dire, defensive, Evertonian tactics.

And I'm convinced he must have caught Kagawa up to his nuts in his daughter. That's the only rational explanation as to why he never plays.

Oh give yourself a shake man!

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a team played much better than you!  City were superb, we were awful.  The manager is not to blame.  What about when we got stuffed 1-6 at home by City?  Were you calling for SAF's head?

I didn't hear you whinging when we won 4-2 in the Champions League against German opposition earlier this week.  We had no RVP but were still poor anyway.

You're a glory supporter for all to see.

Oh do sod off with the 'glory hunter' .

In the 1-6 defeat, we were a man down and at 1-3 at 90 mins... It escalated because we were pushing so hard to pull it back.

That was not something we saw yesterday. What we've seen in all 3 big EPL games is the kind of crap that Everton fans were glad to see the back of.

Are you seriously telling me you have faith in a manager whose answer to chasing a 2-0 deficit is Tom bloody Cleverley? Especially with Kagawa, Nani and Hernandez also on the bench.

How long can this go on? As a manager he's never won an away game against the established top 4... That's 46 games now.

He's out of his depth and will drag the club down to his own mediocre standards. And I have said this long before he was appointed. So don't give me this glory hunter crap.

Oh do sod off with the 'glory hunter' .

In the 1-6 defeat, we were a man down and at 1-3 at 90 mins... It escalated because we were pushing so hard to pull it back.

That was not something we saw yesterday. What we've seen in all 3 big EPL games is the kind of crap that Everton fans were glad to see the back of.

Are you seriously telling me you have faith in a manager whose answer to chasing a 2-0 deficit is Tom bloody Cleverley? Especially with Kagawa, Nani and Hernandez also on the bench.

How long can this go on? As a manager he's never won an away game against the established top 4... That's 46 games now.

He's out of his depth and will drag the club down to his own mediocre standards. And I have said this long before he was appointed. So don't give me this glory hunter crap.

Did you even watch it?  It would seem not.

We were 4-0 down when he brought Cleverly on, not 2-0.  He was on damage limitation at that point and not chasing it.

When you say "How long can this go on?" I seriously doubt what you've said in the past about your long term support.  5 years - that's how long Ferguson had.  If you seriously think that the club would even be contemplating the managers longevity after 5 games, 3 of which have been against City, Liverpool and Chelsea, then I stand by my previous words - you're a glory supporter through and through.

If we finish 10th, so be it.  The guy has to build his team.  When someone leaves a club after more than a quarter of a century do you think it is a seamless transition?

Your 'support when we're winning' mentality is there for all to see.

City were better than United.  Shit happens.  It doesn't mean 'sack the manager'. 

If you're a fan, stop whinging and start supporting.