Jesus!!.. feck me!!

Dave

So, I've been enjoying the S6, it is one seriously quick estate car.. and being a bit OCD, I've been cleaning it etc (Using Ammo products which are amazing.. another post)

Anyway, was bombing down the A39 in Cornwall and the wife wants to change the CD over, and guess what??

She only inserts it into the dash!!! .. no, not just a little bit.. the whole ****ing thing!!  :o

So, it's off to the dealer to get them to get the CD out from behind the dash...

Joy of joy!!  :unsure:  :grin:

• Like 5

WTF!  How?!

Go for slot.........  Dave seriously accelerates......... wife is pushed back in seat, as Dave has caught sight of the title and doesn't want to listen to 'Pan Pipes with a Jimmy Tarbuck backing'.  Dave then has to slow down for some lights and by now the wife's stomach muscles have caught up and she heaves forward, CD in hand which duly slides into the dash.

• Like 1

So Dave, do you use AmmoSkin to make your hair look like Larry Kosilla's "hard man" do? :P

As for the CD, what else has she stuck in places things shouldn't be stuck?

I'll tell you what Rachel.. this has to be worth some anal :)

[/joke]

Lol, tell you what Rachel.. are you using that Ammo NYC stuff??.. it is the best car care stuff I have used.. full stop 

Each bottle does exactly what it should, cleans and protects.. and the hydrate drying stuff is amazing.. won't use anything else.

hope the wife will also find out how to use the products too ..... got to worth at least one wax?    :D

Seriously, hope no damage will be done to the car, one of my bug bears is when they pull the interior apart and not put it back together as perfect as it was from the factory .... audi had to redo mine twice on the A4 lemon cab til they got it right  :roflmao:

Seriously, hope no damage will be done to the car, one of my bug bears is when they pull the interior apart and not put it back together as perfect as it was from the factory .... audi had to redo mine twice on the A4 lemon cab til they got it right  :roflmao:

My concern too, hence the suggestion to just buy another CD...