New M3 and M4 video

DanG

I've been getting a few teaser mailings about this for a month or so - I hope when my local dealer gets one in I'm in line for a test drive. Lucky my brake fluid service is due next month and an oil change a few months after that so lots of time for hint dropping. Might even put on a shirt for such an occasion!

UK motor media reporting the £56k figure. Dunno if that's official from BMW UK. Obviously yes that's for the manual (excellent that there is a manual option btw). Can't imagine the DCT will be more than 2 grand though? 

My comparison with the C63 and RS4 was just a quick list price check on their websites. 55 and a bit for the RS4, 57 and a bit for the C63 saloon, 58 and a bit for the C63 coupe (from memory). 

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know what the current lease deals are in full but a quick look at the BMW website reveals that £4k down and £675 a month over 48 months gets you an M5.

My reservation on things like this is you nearly always read of people having to accept sub-spec cars.  Once you start adding options, the price goes mental.

Still, there is no doubt that £675 for a car with a basic price of over £73,000 is going to attract a lot of attention.

Edited by NewNiceMrMe