I have to share this

cruiser647

Driving home yesterday.  It was getting dark, as I trundled up the old A1.

I was in the right hand lane and was going slightly faster than those in the left.  Anyway, I came across a monstrosity of the likes I had never seen before in the flesh.  (I have never seen a Pontiac Aztec in the flesh)  I had seen the adverts, but now I had the displeasure of seeing something in dark metallic green that was even uglier, more useless and nearly as fat as the Maxi Countryman.

Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen, I saw the Fiat 500 L Trekking

I will not post a picture - as I do not want to bring the site down.  So here is a link to the Fiat page.....

http://www.fiat.co.uk/500L-trekking

I accept no responsibility for you clicking on the link - please make sure you are sitting down before looking at this hideous car.   Good luck, have your smelling salts handy.

So you now have a choice within the Fiat range.

If you're practical and sensible, yet have a knack of being vaguely cool without trying, you buy the Panda.

If you're a shallow brainless easily led cretin who simply must have the latest cutesy thing even though it's four grand dearer and makes you look a fúcking idiot, you buy the 500 XXL. 

Sods law ........... in actual real life!!

I am completely blaming Cruiser for this happening .... that and laughing at the yellow one I saw this morning 

X5 went today (sad times).  

Hire car on the drive until the new car touches UK next month, I picked a compact size car eg Astra/Focus etc - as soon as I turned up I knew it was going to be the bright red Fiat 500L.   It only funkin was .....  after 3 miles to get home = absolute dog poo of a car, scrap that my dog does better poos, feeling less like a chick but more like a dick   :angry:

pics to follow plus full write up - go on, abuse me - get it out your systems while you can    :rolleyes:

• Like 3