New Golf R

Luke

The ones I've seen have been 6+23 at under £300 P/M for basic spec. To be fair there have been some cracking deals on the M135i too.

According to my dealer they seem to be selling really well but as always when VW release a new model the constrain demand by allocation.

The ones I've seen have been 6+23 at under £300 P/M for basic spec. To be fair there have been some cracking deals on the M135i too.

According to my dealer they seem to be selling really well but as always when VW release a new model the constrain demand by allocation.

Under £300 is so cheap. And if it's a straight forward lease where you hand it back after 2 years then the spec and potential resale problem is not important. You could rag it for 2 years!

Under £300 is so cheap. And if it's a straight forward lease where you hand it back after 2 years then the spec and potential resale problem is not important. You could rag it for 2 years!

There is a whole thread on Golf R leases on Pistonheads and some of the deals listed, you would lose more money on depreciation over24 months if you bought the car.