BMW 435d XDrive coupe

cruiser647

MrsEldavo had a Brera before the current BMW - it's the one car she truly misses and reminisces every time we see one.

Edit - I like the look of the cabin in TS's car, bar the gearstick and surround that looks like Robocop's Robocock. - but given he tried to buy Robocop's motorbike last year maybe he's got a thing for the movie!

Edited by eldavo69
  • Like 1

It's like getting the most stunning woman you've ever met back to a hotel room, having her bare in front of you and all ready to go - and then having her drop dead.

The point being, necrophilia aside, it is rather pointless to have something that looks good if it is useless when it comes to it.

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

It's like getting the most stunning woman you've ever met back to a hotel room, having her bare in front of you and all ready to go - and then having her drop dead.

The point being, necrophilia aside, it is rather pointless to have something that looks good if it is useless when it comes to it.

It's still good for looking at and polishing, then gently running your hand up and down it...

(The car, obviously :coffee: )

Actually isn't it more like finding the most stunning woman you've ever met and then discovering they put the USB slot next to the exhaust, the computer gets confused and once a month it becomes completely uncooperative after some kind of inexplicable breakdown?

That's normal explanation of all women, isn't it..? :)

• Like 1

MrsEldavo had a Brera before the current BMW - it's the one car she truly misses and reminisces every time we see one.

Edit - I like the look of the cabin in TS's car, bar the gearstick and surround that looks like Robocop's Robocock. - but given he tried to buy Robocop's motorbike last year maybe he's got a thing for the movie!

Heh, it's because it's the Sillyspeed flappy paddle box, so the knob doesn't really do much.

How very dare you. I loved my 166 with black momo leather and wooden wheel and knob.

The nav/media system was by Siemens. And is identical to the Porsche system of the same era.

But you must admit, it was a busy console!

However, back in the days before MMI/i-drive etc etc there wasn't much choice.  Which 166 was it?