HMRC

Chick

HMRC say she owes them £34 from 1994 (I might tell her she's lucky they havn't added interest!!) 

hahahhahahahahhaha :roflmao:

best to pay HMRC and keep them sweet, better that than they really start looking into your financial affairs... a friend found :secret:

• 2 months later...

I think this just ilustrates the sh1t mess the public finances are in and why the HMRC are bringing in various "Under the radar" means of collecting Tax from employers & employees who actually pay their tax, without shifting their profits abroad to some nefarious company that they "Owe" fictitious license fees etc to?

We have "apple" apparently generating all their UK sales from Dublin??

Oh that brings me on to th Pfizer debacle where the parlimentary committee negelcted to ask "$Billion" question

"What happens to all GSK's patents?"

Will they end up in Luxembourg with royalties (Read profits) being paid from the UK to avoid paying  ant applicableTax?

For "Legitimate tax paying UK companies" the latest new requirement, being "Real Time" PAYE monthly returns which has to include any other monies paid to or withdrawn by employees in that particular month

We have to remember that IOU's totalling £350 Billion under the guise of "Quantative easing" all of which have to be effectively paid back at some point

Carneys pre occupation with the so called "Housing Bubble" affecting the economy is based around the concern of to much of the limited amount of  liquidity out there,being tied up in property and not being "spent" in the every day economy, effectively lowering the tax take for the government, affecting their ability to get the astronomical debt pile interest under control

Their is  fine financial line being tread, and Carneys concerns reflect that 

As for a proerty bubble, try anywhere but central london and the South East, for any signs of that, Houses in my area are not undergoing any price inflation and are still nowhere near pre crash levels