Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrahamF

I bought a new A7 Black Edition today

77 posts in this topic

OK, a little late to this thread after a minor sabbatical from TSN, but great to come back and see pics of your A7.  I have had mine now for three years, will look to replace mine next year. I can honestly say this is the best car I have ever owned, so practical, whether taking rubbish to the dump, yep lots of room in the back with the seats down or taking a four hour trip up to North Wales to visit the outlaws.  I have just replaced my tyres, I have 20s but would suggest going to lovetyres.com and then taking them to Audi to fit.  I lost track of how many times the tyre monkeys at Kwik Fit struggled to get the wheels balanced properly on my previous A4 cab.

That blue looks fantastic and the first I have seen on an A7.  I have Phantom black at the moment , but thinking of Panther black next time around, hopefully on an RS7!, but will have to wait and see, as others have said if you are going to get a good looking car such as the A7 then it deserves a good colour, guess I just played safe when I got mine.

Curious to see how you are getting on with the car after three months of ownership?

2 people like this

I shall be waving goodbye to my A7 on Friday having got mine at the same time as Phantom. Great car, one of the best in the real world.

I echo everythinghe says, has been a great car, Time for something different this time around but an RS7 probably one day in the future

1 person likes this