A TSN favourite

Booster

Yep. Kids loved it. Climbing rope netting, along rickety bridges, down impossibly steep slides, jumping swampy bogs.

Great day in the sunshine till we lost them for a bit....!

Big sister very upset, little brother not in the slightest bit bothered and up a tree happy as larry!

Bewilderwood, is that the place near Wroxham? Fantastic place. We used to stay in Docking on the river.

Is that the Wroxham that's owned by Roy ? I remember visiting there once and going in the Newsagents to discover the largest collection of 'top shelf' material I've ever seen in one location :roflmao:

Is that the Wroxham that's owned by Roy ? I remember visiting there once and going in the Newsagents to discover the largest collection of 'top shelf' material I've ever seen in one location :roflmao:

Roy owns bloody everything there including the grot mags!!

I had a SSangYong as a 'courtesy' car once. I still can't decide whether this is even uglier than Booster's original.

How can I put it... it drove how it looks. :uhoh:

Having that as a courtesey car, I'd have parked it in the next village and either walked the rest or rung for a taxi.  :roflmao:

My Parents own a little thatched cottage about 15/20 mins drive from Bewilderwood, the kids absolutely love the place-

13902366873_6df746ac5d.jpg

13902358283_9cb8e4e37b.jpg

13902715444_58a9dcf776.jpg

As for Ssangyong, I was quite taken aback the other day by spotting a new one that wasn't absolutely horrendously ugly!

Edited by Tipex

I had a SSangYong as a 'courtesy' car once. I still can't decide whether this is even uglier than Booster's original.

How can I put it... it drove how it looks. :uhoh:

Neighbour has just bought one & I think it is even uglier than a very ugly thing!

Also, in spite of several test drives, HE HAS DECIDED HE DOESN'T LIKE HOW IT DRIVES!!!!

Still bought it though!