New M6 Grand Coupe Comp Pack

Golfer

Hi All, as above coming September 1st, many extras including CP.

M5 LCI is good but M6 GC better IMO.

Got another great deal so here we go.

Alpine White with Sakhir Leather.

Steering wheel heating 

20" M Double-spoke style 343M alloy wheels 

Comfort Access 

Reversing Assist camera 

Seat heating, rear 

M Multi-function seats, front 

Surround-view 

BMW Online Services 

Real Time Traffic Information 

Information Plus 

Remote Services 

Sun protection glass 

Competition package 

Speed limit display

Service Pack

• Like 1

The M6 GC CP came too £109300:00 + the on the road charges , road Tax ect.

The final deal (after mailing most dealerships and few visits) My LCI M5 +£12500:00. :grin:

Now cut it any which way and I go £34K+ off the M6 GC CP.

I consider it a great deal.

• Like 3

And there is me thinking the M5 30 Jahre for £92K was a lot for a BM.

Wow! 

However, I do like the look of the Gran Coupe!  If

What's the LCI stand for?

What's 'Comfort Access'?

Sorry Geezer, but I don't like the colour.  I don't like white on any car, so it's nothing personal! :)

Comfort Access is BMW's keyless entry system. If you have the key with you, the doors unlock when you grasp the handle and lock when you touch a specific place on them. Inside the car, the engine starts on the button without you having to slot the key into the hole.

The main difference with Comfort Access is entry and exit, not so much the keyless start on the button.

Mine has keyless go.  As long as the key is near the car or in it, you press the Start button and off you go.

I didn't opt for Comfort Access though because I tried it on an 3 series and I struggled with it.  I'm pretty sure you'd get used to it very quickly and it's a clever system, but it meant more pound notes and I couldn't quite justify it.  The salesman tried to say I might as well add it because of how much more I'd added, but I think the traditionalist in me wanted to press a button to open/lock the car.

On a car like the M6 though, why not?  Might as well and that spec will look stunning.  That leather colour is superb in the flesh.  I've seen it in an M6 (black exterior though) and it looks a million dollars.  It might seem a bit OTT to some but it is a very plush and classy look when you actually see it.

The deal sounds like a no-brainer and I've already said on here that I found the M5 muted, whereas the M6 feels and sounds like a very different beast altogether.  The M6 ticks all the boxes.  I still think they're overpriced and look a bit too understated for what you pay, but perhaps that is part of the appeal too.

Don't forget to give us the pictures when you post them to your BMW buddies on that other forum.  +++

• Like 1

And there is me thinking the M5 30 Jahre for £92K was a lot for a BM.

Wow! 

However, I do like the look of the Gran Coupe!  If

What's the LCI stand for?

What's 'Comfort Access'?

Sorry Geezer, but I don't like the colour.  I don't like white on any car, so it's nothing personal! :)

LCI , means the Life change model with the updated stuff on it like the "Touch Pad".

Edited by Golfer

The main difference with Comfort Access is entry and exit, not so much the keyless start on the button.

Mine has keyless go.  As long as the key is near the car or in it, you press the Start button and off you go.

I didn't opt for Comfort Access though because I tried it on an 3 series and I struggled with it.  I'm pretty sure you'd get used to it very quickly and it's a clever system, but it meant more pound notes and I couldn't quite justify it.  The salesman tried to say I might as well add it because of how much more I'd added, but I think the traditionalist in me wanted to press a button to open/lock the car.

On a car like the M6 though, why not?  Might as well and that spec will look stunning.  That leather colour is superb in the flesh.  I've seen it in an M6 (black exterior though) and it looks a million dollars.  It might seem a bit OTT to some but it is a very plush and classy look when you actually see it.

The deal sounds like a no-brainer and I've already said on here that I found the M5 muted, whereas the M6 feels and sounds like a very different beast altogether.  The M6 ticks all the boxes.  I still think they're overpriced and look a bit too understated for what you pay, but perhaps that is part of the appeal too.

Don't forget to give us the pictures when you post them to your BMW buddies on that other forum.  +++

Pictures to follow , no problem. :)

• Like 1