CODE BROWN: Man stages dirty protest in Barclays

Andy_Bangle

Yes, yesterday he did what every Barclays customer has been longing to do for years.

He SHAT IN THE BANK!  :roflmao: 

Staff and customers in Barclays in Andover, Hants, had to break out the Febreze after a ‘well-to-do’ man in his 40s entered the branch and er, made a deposit. Several large ones actually, all over the floor.

Customer Garreth McCarthy painted a vivid, yet amusing picture of the scene.

‘I wasn’t really paying attention until I noticed a foul, but unmistakable smell. I looked at the guy and he was just calmly walking around the bank – going to all the areas he could.

It’s quite clear what he was doing – he just had this calm but angry look on his face, as he walked around leaving special deposits on the floor. And then as calmly as he walked in he left. Staff didn’t know what on earth had just happened. The stench was unreal.’   :wacko: 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-walks-bank-poos-floor-3789859

He's a bit of an amatuer. He did his poo on a tiled floor.

An expert always dumps on the carpet or a sneaky one, down the side of a waiting chair. Not so easy to clear up.

Edited by Luke

I once heard a conversation involving revenge on exes while at Uni and a girl said she had pooed into a tupperware box then posted it by the cheapest/slowest possible means to an ex-boyfriend in South Africa....

Not quite the same degree of vindictiveness but I did fart in someone's lunch box at work once.

• Like 1