Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stang bang

wheel fitment

11 posts in this topic

Hi there firstly im a newbie on here it would be rude not to say hello,just bought an A8 d4 2012 and need to upgrade the wheels ,ive been offered a set of 20x8.5 off an rs6 with 225/30/20 would these fit i.e correct off set etc ,I don't know anything about the interchangeable wheels on the Audi range ,cheers john 

20x8.5 with 225/30/20 definitely doesn't sound like RS6 fitment - way too narrow.

Welcome to the forum John.

IF they are genuine RS6 alloys, from a real RS6 then the tyres would be 275/35R20 and alloys should be 5×112, 38 Offset with a 57.1 CB (depending on MY)

A 2012 A8 wheel is 5x122 with a 28 offset and 66.5 CB.

I'd suggest they're fake alloys from a barryboy Golf or similar.

Edited by Andy_Bangle

Cheers lads for your replyies ,what size wheels would be fitted to a s8 so that you get the full arch look ,I love the car but the standard se wheels don't do it for me ,cheers

The current S8 fitment has a stud pattern of 5x112, offset of 32 with a Centre Bore (hole in the middle) of 66.5. Tyre size is 265/40R20.

Edit, Tyre size should be 265/40R20.

Any wheel place should be able to sort you out if you want replica RS6 wheels.  Here's an example from fleabay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-VW-Touareg-2-5L-VW-T5-AMORAK-rs6-style-audi-a5-a6-a8-Alloy-Wheels-no-tyres-/251626492865?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3a961b93c1

Edited by Andy_Bangle

Andy what is the difference between the rolling radius on the standard se and the size fitted to s8 ,so that the speedo reads the same or am I thinking too deep about it ,cheers john

Hi there would a set off an audi r8 v10 fit ? They are 20 inch but don't know back space .

Fronts are 8.5 and rears 11 from memory.  So you'd need two pairs fronts

Cheers Ian,it's just there's a set on piston heads for sale ,back to the drawing board lol