Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c_j

just purchased. ..

9 posts in this topic

1999 mercedes c220 saloon with the w202 engine... yet I havent driven it yet (I have my reasons..)

Who rates these cars?

My first merc aswell.

Im also new to forums- after deleting my facebook account- so id like to chat with mutual people, and hope to learn a few tricks hahah.

Cheers guys.

Cj

Hey CJ!

1999 Merc C?  IS that the square one or the start of the round light model?

Welcome onboard, not many Merc owners on here (a few AMG 63 owners though)

Stick around, join in - it's all friendly, piss taking and the odd argument which doesn't really amount to a hill of beans.

My uncle had this exact car. He filled the wings up with bath sealant but otherwise it was a decent car!

the odd argument

No we don't.

My uncle had this exact car. He filled the wings up with bath sealant but otherwise it was a decent car!

Why?

It leaked I'm guessing.

its the classic square shape- wouldnt touch a curvy one with a barge pole (excuse the pun!!) those moles get everywhere in those- hope i didnt jynx mine...

anyway- i found the exact part i need for it today, from the main Mercedes dealers in Cheltenham- £30 for some hoses. 

great price as i was expecting up to £100 for even walking thru the front doors, and breathing their 10x filterd, pure german air...

im a happy boy today :D

its the classic square shape- wouldnt touch a curvy one with a barge pole (excuse the pun!!) those moles get everywhere in those- hope i didnt jynx mine...

anyway- i found the exact part i need for it today, from the main Mercedes dealers in Cheltenham- £30 for some hoses. 

great price as i was expecting up to £100 for even walking thru the front doors, and breathing their 10x filterd, pure german air...

im a happy boy today :D

Will you fit them yourself?