Biscuits, Fifi_wotsit and SteveB

NewNiceMrMe

All spotted in a very nice restaurant in West Malling on Wednesday evening.+++

That C63 AMG makes a noise and a bit. :roflmao:

Great to meet Steve for the first time in 10 years of talking on here and catching up with La Biscuit and La Wifey was excellent too.

No pictures.  I couldn't quite get focus on the Merc for some reason as it howled away... :roflmao:

• Like 2

It was nice to finally meet you too Chris, but you did not bring a iMac or iPad down to sell ? :)

I'm clean out of them (unless you want an old drowned Macbook that I still haven't sold for spares yet!), although I do have an iPhone 4S to get rid of!  Oh and an iPhone 5 with a cracked screen and dodgy on/off button.

• Like 1

Was good to see you again Chris, hope you got to your meeting the next day okay      +++

"snaking".......?  it was more "squirming"     :grin:

Yes, I got to the meeting but not with incident....

I received an email in the morning to say they had no parking space for me.  Great - in Bromley where there is zero bloody parking except in the very centre.

Eventually they managed to find me one....only for me to be sat waiting for a delivery van to move out of the way so I could get into it.  Then the driver turned up to announce he'd lost the van keys and couldn't move it.:roflmao:

I then ended up on a marathon 7+ hour trip home due to the Dartford crossing mayhem from a previous incident.

Not the ideal start/end to having a full working day inbetween, but hey...that's life.+++