Lewis vs Nico

Andy_Bangle

Lewis vs Nico  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you backing?

LvN.jpeg

Hamilton now has a 17-point lead over Rosberg with a maximum of 50 points remaining at the final race in Abu Dhabi. Hamilton can win the title by finishing second to Rosberg. But should he finish third or lower, victory would make Rosberg champion.

third or lower assuming Rosberg wins.

I listened to an hour long show on 5 Live last night about the Hamilton v Rosberg showdown.

Eddie Jordan seems to think Lewis is very nervous and that the outcome of the title is 50/50.

He was of the view that the Williams car, of Bottas in particular, could play a major role. 

I just hope it is a clean and exciting race - with Rosberg being taken out by Hamilton on the last lap. :roflmao:

Hamilton's car will go tech "accidentally". German engineering, German techs, German driver-

The only way Hamilton will win is if he has offered out the Girlfriend to do tricks for the whole support team. Cynical, me?

Blow me, she must have sorted out Rosebergs tech team, the things people will do to get a 168 bhp advantage for her bf.

• Like 3

Oh, BTW I think the Hamilton's could technically be facing jail time in UAE for kissing in public.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/heritage/the-rules-are-clear-says-lawyer-no-kissing-allowed-in-dubai

What a boring country, no alcohol, no drugs, no speaking to women, no public displays of affection & no dancing. What on earth do they do all day? bjitu8.gif