The 2015 MotorPunk "18-30" track day (£80, May 1st, Blyton)

theduisbergkid

Darryl is this years non-organiser, although I'll be there as usual, similar format to the fantastic 2014 day we had. All the info you need is here; http://www.motorpunk.co.uk/carclub-18-30/motorpunk-trackday-may-1st-2015-blyton-park/#jp-carousel-1423

I hope to see Mike's Merscabies, the infamous Porsche 944 Twbo, and maybe the million dollar Gti of Mook. Sign up quick!

See you there?

• Like 1

Where there's a will, there's a way :roflmao:

There are people in our paddock who, every time I look at them, I wonder how the **** they get into their Caterham due to either their horizontal dimensions or their vertical dimensions.  But they do... :lol:

• Like 1

Do NOT stay in the Hilton Doubletree on the river in Lincoln.  Hotels.com may find you a brilliant price, but there's good reason.  Stayed there at the end of November on the way to Cadwell and we moved rooms twice - noisiest lifts in the history of mankind and then got moved next to the noisiest snoring couple ever heard...

Where there's a will, there's a way :roflmao:

There are people in our paddock who, every time I look at them, I wonder how the **** they get into their Caterham due to either their horizontal dimensions or their vertical dimensions.  But they do... :lol:

There's a pic somewhere of Tipex and Soapsuds trying to get into Gressy's Tiger at Spa - think it was the 2008 or 2009 Ring and Spa trip.  Laugh?  Nah... :)

• Like 2

Do NOT stay in the Hilton Doubletree on the river in Lincoln. Hotels.com may find you a brilliant price, but there's good reason. Stayed there at the end of November on the way to Cadwell and we moved rooms twice - noisiest lifts in the history of mankind and then got moved next to the noisiest snoring couple ever heard...

Strange as I had a great stay there.