chasdrury

how to wreck a range rover

50 posts in this topic

Ugly?

Edited by Rachel

Rare thing.  They might have wrecked it - but they've had to spend a lot of money to do it.

Lumma's are very much the thing of the rich where RR's are concerned. 

I've just found a 2013 model, sold, for £150,000.  New, you're looking at the thick end of £200,000.

There's a custom Range Rover Sport that often parks near the Waitrose where I get my lunch.  I'm not sure which firm customised it, I'm usually too busy laughing at its ridiculousness to remember the badge that is stuck on the front.

Oooo, look, you can buy a pre-wrecked one with only 2,000 miles on it from them.

Yours for £105,000 in this guise....

Lumma CLRRS

(the one I found earlier was a full fat Vogue they'd wrecked).

There's a custom Range Rover Sport that often parks near the Waitrose where I get my lunch.  I'm not sure which firm customised it, I'm usually too busy laughing at its ridiculousness to remember the badge that is stuck on the front.

Revere!  That's it! 

Hideous thing.  I do literally have to stifle a laugh when I see it.

Revere is an off shoot of Ripspeed. Footballers dream. I've done work for them he owner, sorry Guv'nor.

Edited by Luke

As well as a few with names I can't remember there are a couple of Revere ones around here, horrible things, nowhere near as bad as the one owned by the local Sheik hotelier though, he has his name where it would say Range Rover, and lots of tacky gold all over it.

There's something driving around with Prindville on it too, thinks it's what's left of a Cayenne though.

I see the Lummammmm  crrsss also do wrecking err styling kits for Porsche, BM, Merc & Audi. 

Yes, even the Z4 Mr P (before you ask :P ).................   :roflmao: 

Lumma...based in Essex ...who'd have thought!

I followed Nile Ranger (arrogant thug of a footballer) in his RR once, he'd had the Range Rover letters across the boot rearranged to say RANGER. Knob.

1 person likes this

Based in Essex but I've only ever seen 2 and I often go through the "Golden Triangle" (footballers/WAGS/TOWIE/etc)

Maybe people around the country buy them  ;)

I thought I lived in the "golden triangle" ... is there a lesser one down south, then?

I dont know many girls with golden hair.

I thought I lived in the "golden triangle" ... is there a lesser one down south, then?

Apparently formed around Loughton, Chigwell and BuckhurstHill.

Golden not for it's views but for the amount of gold taps, gold wallpaper, gold car badges, gold teeth etc

Lumma? Be better off being called Luddite.

Quick, quick - glue more plastic to it! :roflmao:

1 person likes this

Can you buy the LUMMA CLRRS boot decals on e-Bay by chance?

That way, you could stick them on the back of a 'normal' Range Rover and "pretend" to have the Essex modified whopper instead - could make you the envy of your jealous neighbours.....!

Can you buy the LUMMA CLRRS boot decals on e-Bay by chance?

That way, you could stick them on the back of a 'normal' Range Rover and "pretend" to have the Essex modified whopper instead - could make you the envy of your jealous neighbours.....!

90% of us didn't know wtf it was, so there is no chance the neighbours will, judging by what they drive.

I saw an Evoque wearing a body kit the other day, actually thought it looked quite nice!

If I see it again, I'll try and get a pic.

oh god nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol!

I saw an Evoque wearing a body kit the other day

I've heard it all now - Posh Spice will be reeling at the thought of it, her ultimate car design bastardised !!!  :coffee: