Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarMad

A few Orange Mclarens

6 posts in this topic

So this morning on the way into work a 650s in a non metallic Orange pulled out of their gated drive in front of me and it looked and sounded great. However the muppet had decided that clearing the windscreen was an option extra.  :rolleyes:

He didn't have chance to put his foot down at first but then he let rip and its sooo much louder when the exhaust valves open. But doing it in a 30 in the middle of a little town when its below freezing; probably not the best thing they did that day. 

And as for the second McLaren. There is a Metallic Burnt Orange P1 with contrast carbon in the Mclaren dealer in Knutsford and it just looks stunning like no other road car in the flesh very tightly packaged and purposeful. +++

Nope I was driving so didn't get the 650S but I will see if I can grab one of the P1. 

I think the colour is volcano Orange but the rear spoiler and other parts are black and left in Carbon where as most they are in the colour of the car, it looks really good. 

1 person likes this

Pitchers ;)

Here's me trying a 650 out recently.......they made me put a mask on!!!!!

650 being nicked!!.jpg

post-574-0-52059400-1423176194_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

So it gets worse. 

Today on the way in I see the Orange 650s again, but this time he is pulled over on a narrow 60mph road. The reason? He can't see because the entire car was covered in ice and he must have been no more than 2-300metres from where I saw him pulled out of his drive on Wednesday. :ffs:

Nice car, no brains; I mean why do you need to see out of a rear wheel drive car with 600+bhp on an icy morning.  :rolleyes:

Nice car, no brains; I mean why do you need to see out of a rear wheel drive car with 600+bhp on an icy morning.  :rolleyes:

Well, you'll need the side and possibly the rear windows to be clear.