Madonna @ Brits

Cuprabob

NewsThump:

http://newsthump.com/2015/02/26/madonna-inundated-with-workplace-accident-compensation-cold-calls/

Madonna inundated with workplace accident compensation cold calls

Workplace compensation lawyer Simon Williams told us, “All I heard was ’56 year old woman fell down the stairs at work’, and thought there’s some mileage in that.”
[...]
“Put it this way, if the next photo you see of Madonna is of her in a wheelchair and a total body cast from the neck down, you’ll know I’ve made contact.”

• Like 1

Yup. I like Madge, got a lot of her stuff in the house. Sadly, the world wants to mock anything these days and ****y social media is its highlight. People have seriously got **** all better to do than repost her fall clip with "Hahaha" comments. And people wonder why i deleted FB from my phone on Jan 1st. Sickipedia was alive with jokes just minutes after the incident. Its the nature of the beast with an internet connection these days.

Social media, even the name sounds like it was thought up by an utter ****.

I really don't give a toss about all the dickheads spouting insults and derision because their sad little lives give them nothing better to do.

She's a complete star, one of the few real mega-stars we have left.

Most of those hurling insults see her as somebody their mums and dads liked when they were younger, and little more.

Social media offers a lot more than these sad people. 

• Like 3