??? Express Deilvery ???

bearra

Hi all

Has anyone ever heard of 'express delivery' or am I getting the wool pulled over my eyes?

My cab was built this week (9) and I assume now on it's way over to the UK. The dealer has said that it is on an express delivery so should be with them about 10/03/04 and ready to collect 13/03/04 after tracker... installed.

You guys know more than me, are they being optimistic that I will have it 2 weeks after build or should I take that with a pinch of salt?

After 5 1/2 months on order I'm getting so impatient I'm going psychotic openfire.gif

Cheers Guys

Newbie, haven't got to cough up till day I pick her up! Don't know if that's the norm? They said cos I was paying with debit card it was OK to pay on the day. Although not sure what the bank is gonna think £38 1/2K on a switch transaction, think I might frame that reciept!!

Chris have you been given a day yet to collect?

Also do you know when we get our registration plates so I can get the insurance sorted?

Congrats smile.gif Will be picking mine up next week too, though it was already in UK so it's a bit of a cheat to compare. Big week for new cabs, then cool.gif

Good luck, newbie: might well have come on the same boat as Rich's - they can't do an awful lot of deliveries a month, surely...

Cheers Gans

Aren't we all gonna be the kids with new toys (fingers crossed Newbie)

jump.gif

We're gonna have near identical cars next week Gans, the colours and spec are almost identical, there aren't many differences apart from the obvious 1.8TQ v 2.5Tdi. Oh boy I wish the they did the quattro on the TDi, jealous about that Gans! Though I'm still confident I'll love the torque on the TDi