Formula 1 2015 Season.

Luke

I snored my way through most of that race..... I thought Arnie doing the interview was good though.

I fell asleep and I was only watching the lowlights highlights.

I can't think of less interesting start to a season ever, I can already tell I'm not going to watch much F1 this year.

I wonder how many Americans got utterly confused by the Austrian Arnie being in Aus?

I reckon something on that side of the drivetrain is heating up their wheelnuts. They practice pit stops everyday at the factory but there is no allowance for heat, their shafts and nuts (calm down Luke) are expanding hence making that side tricky.

I think the training car they use is powered by an electric motor, no? So something heating up would make perfect sense. Has to be something like that.

I'm sorry but I find anyone, whoever you are, who idolizes the "gangsta" lifestyle and dresses accordingly. IS a tool.

Purely IMO.

It's even worse when it's a tool who's grown up firmly in middle class suburbia.

I don't dislike Hamilton, but I'm not a fan, I can't deny his abilities behind the wheel though, and ultimately, that's all that matters really.