A quick heads up.

330dcoupe

Evening All! 

It's been a while since I last posted here !  I hope you're all well and still enjoying your cars. 

I'm posting this just to make you all aware, I’ve recently taken on a role as a Business Development Manager at a growing UK vehicle leasing company.  

Because I’m just starting out, I’m trying to do a bit of networking and see what sort of interest there is out there amongst forum I've participated in, in the past. So, if you/your partner/parent/other family member/friend/child/work colleague etc etc.. are currently in the market for a Personal/Business/Company car to lease for 1/2/3 years  - then send me some enquiries via PM and I’ll be more than willing to try and help  and give you some figures to consider.

I hope I’m not breaking any house rules by doing this, If I am, then I apologise in advance. 

Vaheed

Welcome back and good luck with the new role  +++

Interesting timing as I was looking at lease deals and thinking that if I could find a car that was well enough spec'd for me as standard then I'd consider it once I'm done with the Golf R.

I'll drop you a note when the time comes  +++

I'm well, Ian_C, thanks. Life's just got really busy with family life, kids and work. Yeah, the R was very popular. My brother, who's been in the leasing business for a while now, was knocking them out at 180+VAT a month! I think he did about 10 in the month of August/July - I even had the props signed for one but had a change of heart because of the amount of mileage they were offering and the fact that I was covering around 300-350 miles a week. So I opted for a Alfa Giulietta 170 diesel instead.

Calm Chris, we wish! Haha

Busby, just keep me in mind bud. I'll be more than happy to offer you my/our services.