Stupid Audi or pi55 taking customer?

Scotty

Stupid Audi or pi55 taking customer?  It's a bit of both really but a bit more of the pi55 taking in my opinion.  I've bought meals for friends as a thank you for something and if any of suggested making a special trip to London with a £700 bill then we wouldn't be mates anymore! 

Common sense must have told her that was really excessive.  The daft thing is that if she'd not gone quite so far overboard (maybe spent £300-£400) then Audi probably would have just paid it and learned a lesson.  There's taking the pi55 and there's TAKING THE PI55!!

• Like 1

I'm still struggling to work out why this is news.

And how someone in charge of an Audi dealership can be so dumb.

The answer when she presented the bill should have been, "We said a meal. We should have named a limit. We didn't. We'll pay for the food and one bottle of wine."

Simples.

Edited by garcon magnifique

Yes but the silly bint has drank herself senseless,racked up a huge bill and then paid it obviously. Audi could have said go feck off but have still offered to pay half the bill which even then is still a lot.

She's obviously a bit dumb thinking 'oh lets screw audi big time' yet having to pay the bill herself. Could have back fired big time

Been following this on the local news.

Both parties were in the wrong.  Her for taking the p155 and Audi for being so utterly stupid. 

TBH the latter you pretty much expect they are many dimwits in the dealer network in senior positions, although saying that I'd struggle honestly to spend that much for a meal for 2, even my bills when I used to eat at the Square weren't that big by a long shot.