Andy_Bangle

BMW M2

188 posts in this topic

So you missed the BMW M2 thread in the BMW M-forum that's been there since May, thanks for stopping by   :P

Wrong time of the month, AB?

No, I just don't see the point of having different sub-forums if no one uses, and then having several threads on the same topic. Otherwise what's the point of having a forum, you could just move to FB or just have one mega long thread.

You'll feel better in a few days, don't worry. Would you like some chocolate? :roflmao:

You'll feel better in a few days, don't worry. Would you like some chocolate? :roflmao:

Sorry, but aren't I a bit old to be one of your rent boys.

1 person likes this

Don't know about others, but I only use "View New Content", and as such never bother to look at which sub forum any given thread was generated in.

Don't know about others, but I only use "View New Content", and as such never bother to look at which sub forum any given thread was generated in.

This, sub forums are largely irrelevant on a forum with as little traffic as TSN.

Shouldn't we be discussing this under the "TSN Issues" sub-forum?

Most cars these days don't come with a vast amount of standard kit, I bet you could add another £10k in options to the M2.

I am liking it a lot :)

Yep, I've speced my order up to about £8k above rrp but will offset that with the 10-12% discount.

2 people like this

What discount? :o

I ran through a quote on orangewheels for a new BMW M3 and it came back with 0% discount!

I need a 5 door car next.

Secondhand M3 prices are around £46k +

Very nice indeed, Andy  +++ Pefect size car for the City. Liking that a lot.

Will be ordering one for 2018 as the facelift update is 2017

The 2-series LCI is MY18, so July 2017, can't see much being changed on the M2 apart from a price rise and more expensive options being added (LED lights). There's a faint possibly BMW will drop the reworked N55 and stick in a new 400hp B series 4 pot which seems to be the trend these days with German manufacturers.

BMW GB's allocation for 2016 sold out long ago with many dealers only getting 3 cars this year (demo + 2 customer cars), be interesting to see how 2017 sales go, but don't wait to long to get the MY18 order in +++

Very nice indeed, Andy  +++ Pefect size car for the City. Liking that a lot.

My car is a similar spec, with the addition of a sunroof. Still waiting to get a build date which needs to be between April - July or I won't be taking delivery.