Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rachel

What do you do for a living?

7 posts in this topic

I wonder if he can steal one for me under his jacket..........  I am sure it'd fit under my bonnet!

Bonnet?. Feck that, just rip out the rear seats

1 person likes this

A very typical and cliched question asked in Western society.

This guy https://instagram.com/f1mike28/ has a very cool answer.

Cool for those interested in cars. Slightly boring for those that have no interest I would imagine.

I was going to say yes, but this is a car forum so one assumes that everybody does have at least some interest in cars.

Then I remembered this is TSN, the only car forum on the internet where half the members don't seem to have any interest in cars...  :uhoh:

1 person likes this

I agree garcon and thought about that before posting.

Rachel put this in the Merc forum because of the engines but the question asked could have been in LOJ as it asks a question of western society rather than car enthusiasts. That's not to say you have to be an enthusiast to appreciate it but I'm guessing the bloke would get more blank looks than thumbs if he revealed his job to general society.

I agree garcon and thought about that before posting.

Rachel put this in the Merc forum because of the engines but the question asked could have been in LOJ as it asks a question of western society rather than car enthusiasts. That's not to say you have to be an enthusiast to appreciate it but I'm guessing the bloke would get more blank looks than thumbs up if he revealed his job to general society.