newbie to forum but not to Audi

ducati998

hi guys , new to the forum , but not to Audi,  i,m from Edinburgh ,Just traded in my 2014 Jaguar f type Coupe S for a 2014 Ibis White  Audi V10 Plus ,i was going to get the car in Sepang Blue but thought would go for the white this time as

my previous audi,s were a 2010 Sepang Blue Rs5 , and a 2009 Sepang Blue  R8 v10 with Silver Blades , pick up new car next week and cant wait to get it out on road  :)  :)  +++

• Like 1

Hi!

You didn't have the F-Type for long?  Any reason for it?   They sound fantastic!  What was the reliability like?

I have only sat on one, and although it was lovely, it was very cramped - even for me and I'm only short.

The V10 R8, very nice!  (although for me, def NOT in white - not a fan of any white car)

Picking it up next week - but in Scotland, aren't they hot on speeding, so you have to be careful!

You'll obviously have to post up many pics!

• Like 1

the F type coupe S was great car, but not in the wet !!!  because its a rear wheel drive all that power going through the back wheels kept putting the rrs end out when you gave it to much beans, traction control brought it all back into line but could catch you out if not carefull ,i apart from that i cant fault the car at all, really nice looking ,sounded great and i had it specced up to the max  I should have gone for the AWD Type R but hey ho hindsights a great thing lol

,i missed owning an R8 and when i saw this v10 Plus i couldnt help myself .    the reason i got the Ibis white is because my previous R8 V 10 and the Rs5 i had previous to that were both Sepang Blue !!    i really like the look of the car in white with the black carbon blades ,plus the fact that the car is now putting out over 600bhp , which makes me a happy chappy , it will be in the Garage keeping my other toys company , 2015 Mercedes A45 Amg , 2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon White ,and 2013 Ducati 1199 Tricolore S , oh and a 2014 Honda Fireblade rr ,  boys and there toys eh   :)

• Like 1

Welcome to TSN.

Those Tricolore's are pretty but just so common !  :secret:  ;)

Is the Ducaudi for looking at and the 'blade for thrashing?

+++

I think the Ducati is for going fast on and the Blade, going to the shops on   :P

Edited by Biscuits

because its a rear wheel drive all that power going through the back wheels kept putting the rrs end out when you gave it to much beans

Absolutely, we all hate RWD here, too dangerous.  Quattro Audis get our unanimous vote.

:secret:

• Like 3