Anything is possible

Andy_Bangle

Dear mumsnet TsN,

Ed Sheeran dating Nicole Scherzinger proves anything is possible - hasn't the boy done well!

Sheeran’s musical gift was the initial attraction for Nicole, who met the singer backstage at one of his Wembley gigs last month. Definitely banged. Three days later he brought her to his home town in Suffolk, where they had a romantic drink together at a local pub. Definitely banged.

lucky%20ginger%20twat.png

+

Smokin.png

=

Screen-Shot-2015-08-09.png

Edited by Andy_Bangle

I don't see the problem.  Young bloke, single, multi millionaire, lots of attention from females and one of them is Rhianna.  What's not to crave for? :roflmao:

Go for it Lewis. +++

Couldn't agree more.

I may not be a Hamilton fan, I may not like his fashion sense (but then he's younger than me, so what do I know about fashion?), but given his money and fame at his age, I'd probably be dead.

Good luck to him, why not enjoy yourself, life is short, you only get one shot at it.

The reality is that he's taken the advice from people who haven't made the most of their fame when at its height.

He is milking it in PR value, interviews, anything, and why not - because he'll never get the chance again.

There's another factor too, an altogether real one that has been far too obvious recently - he is in a vocation where his life could be snuffed out in an instant.

If ever there was a career where life is for living, he's in it. +++

• Like 1

Let's face it we are all at least partly jealous, he has boffed 2 of the more admired women of the decade, has millions in the bank & has the best job in the world............................. I certainly would be too.

• Like 2

Let's face it we are all at least partly jealous, he has boffed 2 of the more admired women of the decade, has millions in the bank & has the best job in the world............................. I certainly would be too.

and a towel tucked into his pants... what's that about?!

but agree with all your points!