F1 2016 drivers list

Andy_Bangle

I fully expect Rosberg to start all guns blazing after his fantastic run of form at the end of last season.

It'll last about 10 laps.

Then, Hamilton will demonstrate that there is a huge difference between trying to win and trying to win when you've already got the title in the bag - and run away with it again.

That is likely, but I'm not completely convinced. Toto Wolff has talked about unleashing the drivers, no team orders, no pit strategy preference, to help relieve the boredom. 

I just hope Ferrari make enough progress for Vettel to be competitive.

Meanwhile, I'll mostly be watching historics, endurance and some Caterhams.

• Like 1

I watched less F1 last year than in decades.

I hope things improve as I still enjoy it but I will be looking at watching other motorsport this year instead and more of it in person. Fingers crossed it can hold the attention of my 5 year old as if it can I think we might be watching a fair bit going forwards. +++

• 1 month later...

Interesting perspective;

Allan McNish & David Coulthard: Drivers discuss crashes - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/35570239

McNish Le Mans 2011 shunt was absolutely massive, all credit to Audi for building something so strong - worth also remembering that was the first year Audi LP1 cars went closed cockpit, doesn't bear thinking about the outcome if that crash happened a year earlier...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...