Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cruiser647

Golf R Estate - Still interested Riz?

13 posts in this topic

20% discount is available on the 3 and 5 door versions. Don't know about the estate but I would expect even more.

20% discount is available on the 3 and 5 door versions. Don't know about the estate but I would expect even more.

What monthly would you expect to pay on a 5 door, Booster?

There was a deal on recently where Lombard had purchased all available UK stock of GTi's and R's. It was £500 deposit then £313 a month for the GTi or £333 for the R! That was based on 10k miles per annum on 36 months at 3.9 APR.

Cracking deal.

Unsurprisingly, they went very quickly!

Next best deal out there currently: Car with extras lists at £34641. Got it for him at £27720. He has put down £5k and is paying £325 per month for 36 months at 5.9APR with a £15k optional balloon. 

1 person likes this

Recent visits to some local VW dealer and 50% of their sales guys guys have left as £15k basic with no sales commission was killing them. Expect mega deals on 2016 VW vehicles and we are do the new Tiguan :)

I am going to try and hold off until my PCP comes to its end. Will then decide what is next..... stick with Volkswagen or ditch them. ;)

My old man is after a Golf R, preferably not an estate. Having looked at the price of nearly new cars it seems to make more sense to buy new. He's retired so can't do a business deal and is happy to do a full cash purchase or a HP / lease (will fit in with whatever provides the best deal).

So anyone know where the best deals are???

The deal I posted above was the best deal at the time in terms of discount and that was a personal deal.

It is a factory order being delivered in April.

I'm back in the office on Monday if you want the details.

I followed a brand new blue one in Tuesday.

The estate with the quad exhausts and large wheels just didn't look right at all. I'm sure from inside its a hoot but not from the back.