Carerra GT, Speciale, i8, maybe Wopps and more!

Busby

Had to go down to London this morning and saw a black Carerra GT and a Speciale (in yellow) about a mile apart heading Northbound on the M40 around Junction 12 as I travelled South.

Then at Junction 9 an i8 joined and we were close by until he departed at Junction 2.  I love these and it actually sounded nice too as it accelerated between the 'White Cliffs of Oxfordshire'.

Around Junction 3 I got a flash of an Orange GT3RS heading Northbound but didn't get enough of a look to see if it was Wopps or just a boring old standard Java one!

Was around Berkeley Square and a couple of things got my attention.  A stunning Continental in Jack Barclay in a metallic blue that really suited it - terrible picture through the window doesn't do it any justice at all.  As the Yin to that Yang, they had a Wraith next door in Orange - what a travesty.

Around the Porsche dealership was a mix of the usual suspects parked up - Turbo S's, Panamera Turbos, etc but there was also a Cayman GT4 which looked great, even in red!

EDIT - pictures won't upload for some reason.  Will try later

Edited by Busby

Can't see your twitter - you have it restricted.

There is a 2mb per image restriction here.

Bugger!  The pics are under 2mb - I adjusted them to come under the limit.  It's like the script is broken to upload them as they seem to upload okay but never appear in the post and then the options vanish.