911R

Woppum

I unfollowed him. It's more polite than unfriending. :P

Which is why I took great satisfaction in unfriending him. :roflmao:

No, I jest.  I don't like unfriending anyone if they're a regular poster.  However, I won't put up with any of this disguised racist shite in my timeline.  He had to go.  He might not be racist, but I didn't like what I read.

Hmm, given the choice, I wouldn't choose any of those colour schemes, if I had to choose one, it'd be the green, absolutely no chance of buying the French flag one (even if it is a backwards flag from the front), and the yellow and black just looks, well, cheap somehow, I think it is that bumblebee reference that does it, I associate those colours with cheap flimsy, poorly made American cars now.

Trying to look at it logically, which is probably a mistake... you're not selling the 918, I can't imagine you'd sell the 599 GTO unless it was for something VERY special, I'd be surprised if it was the 458 Speciale - unless you've decided it's too similar to and not quite as 'speciale' as the GT3 RS... but nor do I think you're swapping the Turbo S - simply because there's nothing quite like it as a daily driver.

So... 

Erm...

Nope. Not a clue...

I reckon it might be the GTO, because although it is undoubtedly a special car it probably feels a little dated compared to the latest mad machinery and it's got a while yet before it'll be deemed a true classic.