911R

Woppum

We have a winner.

I'll let you know more details tomorrow once my dosh has cleared! :) foooking excited! :)

Ready to apply for the position of bitch!!!! When do I start?

(payment in the form of use of any of the cars from the garage)

Awesome collection mate, Many Congrats

• Like 1

I'll pay for the car this week, then it needs to go in for a 100% health check at ascot. I think I'll get harnesses and Tropheo tyres fitted instead of the corsa's. This isn't a car for we weather driving and with summer round the corner might as well get it in the best shape possible. I am abroad so I have agreed to buy the car unseen except for spec and pictures, but there are a couple of MSO touches I am considering yes. I know the guys at MSO already, I went to go and have a look at one of their XP cars last year (prototypes stripped back to the tub and made new, new engines etc) but by the time I got there it was sold. MSO were great though showing me around their operation and what they do. Over the last couple of weeks we have been whatsapping each other, I have been firing questions, he has been answering at all hours.

I think there will be a couple of MSO things to personalise the car... Hopefully later today I can show you all pics of the car. :)

• Like 3