Cuprabob

F1 2016 Season

223 posts in this topic

I don't honestly think it is driving style. We'll never know whether it's something his engineers have done differently. 

I think it's just karma for him being such a massive cock. :P

15 minutes ago, garcon magnifique said:

I don't honestly think it is driving style. We'll never know whether it's something his engineers have done differently. 

I think it's just karma for him being such a massive cock. :P

It is like completely unbiased assessment of everything Hamilton does that I like so much. :roflmao:

1 person likes this

I think my view of him is particularly well balanced. 

I think he's a remarkably talented driver. 

I also think he's a massive twat. 

How much more balanced can you be?

:roflmao:

Edited by garcon magnifique
4 people like this

Lewis playing with Snapchat during the F1 drivers conference, at least he's still enjoying himself :grin:

CuEuq14WcAAV4XV.jpg

Edited by Andy_Bangle
smaller pics

...and as you would expect je's getting a fair bit of criticism for it:-) 

On 03/10/2016 at 0:39 AM, Ian_C said:

Only just spotted this, interesting article on BBC about life as a team techie on the F1 circus from good old Kenny H.   +++

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/37403039

Good writing as always from Mr Rose - Ken now enjoying life at Tesla in USA!

1 person likes this

Apparently Mercedes have given the driver's some new gloves to help them at race starts. 

Rumours that Lewis has also been told to wear them during press conferences are unconfirmed. 

1 person likes this

I love how the Ham fans have taken what Brawn said as proof of their ridiculous conspiracy theories that Wolff and Lauda have sabotaged Hamilton's season to ensure Rosberg wins. 

I think that is half a story, he has tried to take a larger portion of the team but couldn't raise the backing to do it. He has about 3/4 roles across the McLaren group of companies so this could be him stepping down from one of them potentially. 

McLaren Tooned is back with a revamp of an old one

Edited by Cuprabob

Bernie's comments about Fernando's spectacular accident at the start of the season are interesting. He wants to make it more showbiz by making it look worse than it is by adding screens and bringing in the ambulance. 

I think he's finally lost it.

http://www.skysports.com/share/10634075

A few toys being thrown out of the pram at the end of that race:-) 

I was chuckling to myself over what SV said about Charlie Whiting, and mildly surprised that he wasn't pulled over it...... But then I remembered what FIA stands for.

1 person likes this

People say F1 has changed. 

1986 would have seen a smack in the mouth.

2016 sees an angrily wagged finger. 

1 person likes this

I do wish Vettel would shut the feck up and concentrate on driving.  Barely a 'race' goes by that he isn't bitching about something and it's getting very tedious.  What planet was he on yesterday moaning about Massa?  It was a race for position FFS!

1 person likes this

My days of F1 watching are over (at least on the telly). Yesterdays Mexican race was hardly worthy was it. Lap after lap of watching messers Perez and Massa nose to tail was hardly edge of your seats stuff.

Why Hamilton was not penalised for off roading at the first 2 corners and ending up 10 car lengths ahead by the third, no advantage there.

Drivers whinging at the engineers, drivers whinging at each other. No decent shots of Claire Williams or Suzi Wollf either :angry:

I lost the will after lap 28.

Remind me - who won ?

4 hours ago, Daz said:

But he, sort of, has been, SV given 10 sec penalty and 2 licence points. Ricciardo promoted to 3rd

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/37819437

Unfortunately, he wasn't penalised for his attitude/words when told the Verstappen incident "will be investigated after the race", in most other sports that would be bringing the sport into disrepute.

The thing is, they had to investigate it after the race because if they said there & then to let him pass the penalty must be served within 3 times across the finish line...... There were only 2 laps to go!!!!!!