Silverstone Easter Sunday Fun Day - Free entry

patently

• 2 weeks later...

Just been talking with my granddaughter about what to do over easter, you may have made my choice very easy. Thanks. +++

LittleMissMe got to sit in patently's car at Croft and still mentions it now. :roflmao:

Mind you, she also still laughs when she recollects Eldavo69 going head first down in the rain when trying to get to a seat in the stand. :roflmao:

• Like 3

I'm in the support paddock, easy to find as its full of Caterhams. Look for the GRS flags, there are 6 of us there but you all know what the car looks like. Come and say hi, I'll have family with me and I'll be a bit busy from 12 til 1 :grin: but you'll be welcome.

I got told tonight that "No, I didn't say yes to going". :rolleyes:

"Yes, sounds like a good day" - was obviously misinterpreted and now there's family things lined up.

Summary: Oh FFS! :ffs:

:roflmao: Sounds so very familiar! Enjoy the family stuff +++

Second race not so good, fell back to 11th. Rather frustrated by a driver in front who was impassable as he was using a wider circuit than the rest of us. He was penalised 5s but I reckon should have been looking at a DQ…

Ah well, a good tussle up to that point :)

(And the car is fine!)

• Like 3

Needn't have worried about the weather need I. :P

A decent weekend's work. You're actually getting quite good at this lark aren't you. ;)

Shame race two was so frustrating. Hope he didn't get his signatures, he definitely needs another lesson on track limits. I think I counted him go four wheels off three times in the first three laps you were with him. :uhoh:

He already has his signatures - just.  The officials spotted only three track limits so penalised him accordingly.  I'm going to flag it up to the Club's Driving Standards Team, he seems to be treating this as the way to drive the circuit and needs to be told.