[Audi A3/S3] £37,999 for an MTM S3????

CARACTERE 007

There's no pics the text of the advert is:

[ QUOTE ]

2002 AUDI S3 220BHP MTM CONVERSION

02 cross drilled brakes, imola yellow, adjustable sports suspension, sports exhaust 18'' 9 spoke alloys, black leather recaros, Bose 6 disc CD, polished mirrors £37995.

LOMONDS AUDI

Tel: 0141 353 3012

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers,

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, a quick update on this car.

Went into Lomond Audi at the weekend, told it was a Kim Collins Special, 360+ bhp and loads of other goodies.

Car was not there, MD had it for the weekend, but was told that I could take it out for a spin during the week.

They have two RS6s as well, one is a saloon which is their demonstrator and another is an approved used avant at £67000! shocked.gif Maybe I should take this out instead. smile.gif

Marchino

• 5 years later...

Hi, i have a audi s3 MTM, 325bhp with movit front brakes uprated rear brakes.Full sports exhaust. MTM 19" alloys, only 27,000 miles on the clock.full service history. one famous glasgow footballer owner and a £12,000 sound system in boot. no spare wheel and dvd player in front. leather and suede interior. and i didnt pay half that price. they must be crazy

[ QUOTE ]

Hi, i have a audi s3 MTM, 325bhp with movit front brakes uprated rear brakes.Full sports exhaust. MTM 19" alloys, only 27,000 miles on the clock.full service history. one famous glasgow footballer owner and a £12,000 sound system in boot. no spare wheel and dvd player in front. leather and suede interior. and i didnt pay half that price. they must be crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that be the former car of Mr Peter Lovenkrands?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was 5 years ago mate wink.gif169144-ok.gif

Yea i remember it, Lomond audi now Glasgow were selling it. Price started off about 35k and slowly got lower. Lomond did the conversion themselfs. I think it was for Peter Lovenkrands x rangers player

Just read the earlier posts it states what i have just said doh!!