KENT / ESSEX MEET - about bloody time I say!!

Chick

Is there plenty of parking at this place?  Because if I drive all the away around to Romford and have to ask a Porsche Cayenne to move so that I can get parked.....

You're assuming there'll be a Cayenne in the Car Park   :secret:

Anyway, this is Essexshire... there'll be loads of White Range Rovers you can ask

After driving for over 3 hours through central London, including Hyde Park, Kensington, Alexandra Palace, Hampstead Heath, Palmers Green and even passing Lords Cricket Ground, I can confirm it was good.

I then had a short 30 minutes dash around the M25 and back. Over 4 hours driving.

Don't ever say I'm unsocialable....

• Like 1

Urgh, M25 shut Jct 24 - 25. Shut just one junction too soon for me! Love the way the diversion took all the traffic up the A10..... which was in the process of being resurfaced!

Could have gone A414 Hertford Hatfield. Went past that and went A602 Ware Stevenage which was shorter/quicker. Then a steady 95 (kph) up the A1, got in at 1am, rain started around Biggleswade

What time did we leave the pub? 1140pm ish? Wonder if SK is home yet? He'd have a proper cross country drive home. Hatfield to Luton to M1. Or A507 possibly?

Really nice to see everyone and the food was excellent.

Well done to all that turned up :)

Great to see you all, good choice of venue Mr + Mrs Biscuits, muscles and steak, nom nom. Shame a few people couldn't make it

Feck! Feck! Feck!!!!!! I thought this was today? I honestly did and had got my pass for tonight. Jeeez!!  :angry:  :angry:

I thought the usual suspects would've sent me a text or something since I've been known to mix the days up quite a few times before. I blame all of you :secret: