Chick

KENT / ESSEX MEET - about bloody time I say!!

52 posts in this topic

Is there plenty of parking at this place?  Because if I drive all the away around to Romford and have to ask a Porsche Cayenne to move so that I can get parked.....

You're assuming there'll be a Cayenne in the Car Park   :secret:

Anyway, this is Essexshire... there'll be loads of White Range Rovers you can ask

You're assuming there'll be a Cayenne in the Car Park   :secret:

Anyway, this is Essexshire... there'll be loads of White Range Rovers you can ask

Okay then, an SQ5, or a......*cough* /secretthing/ *cough* :roflmao:

Edited by NewNiceMrMe
2 people like this

I'm up for travelling down for this as long as MrMe and Mac and I can agree a truce for a few hours lol

I'l drive, park like a girl and then you can ask me to move it over so there is enough room for you?    :roflmao:  :P

1 person likes this

Bloody hell, have you changed car again?  Was looking forward to seeing the SQ5.  Still in love with those front brakes!   +++

Parking wise, don't you just hate coming back to your 4x4 to find some fat Audi driver has made a mockery of your bad parking....  :roflmao:

(stolen from RS246)

http://forum.rs246.com/download/file.php?id=26159

No I still have the SQ5 at the moment ...... it's a very good car all round +++    :P

Still good for tonight, just need to wait for baby sitters to come over. I should be there around 8 if the tunnel behaves itself, been complete grid lock the last couple of days.

2 people like this

¿ʇoƃɹoɟ I

2 people like this

I believe NNMM may be stuck in Hyde Park.

He's blaming his nav.

Should have bought a £150 Tom Tom.

:bike:

2 people like this

At Shell A12 M25 junction, had clear run down, only joined A1 at 6pm

NNMM is touring London's open spaces. If he doesn't arrive, you may hear about him in the news in the morning... :uhoh:

1 person likes this

¿ʇoƃɹoɟ I

Ahhh nuts :smashfreak:

Really nice to see everyone and the food was excellent.

Well done to all that turned up :)

1 person likes this

After driving for over 3 hours through central London, including Hyde Park, Kensington, Alexandra Palace, Hampstead Heath, Palmers Green and even passing Lords Cricket Ground, I can confirm it was good.

I then had a short 30 minutes dash around the M25 and back. Over 4 hours driving.

Don't ever say I'm unsocialable....

1 person likes this

Urgh, M25 shut Jct 24 - 25. Shut just one junction too soon for me! Love the way the diversion took all the traffic up the A10..... which was in the process of being resurfaced!

Could have gone A414 Hertford Hatfield. Went past that and went A602 Ware Stevenage which was shorter/quicker. Then a steady 95 (kph) up the A1, got in at 1am, rain started around Biggleswade

What time did we leave the pub? 1140pm ish? Wonder if SK is home yet? He'd have a proper cross country drive home. Hatfield to Luton to M1. Or A507 possibly?

Really nice to see everyone and the food was excellent.

Well done to all that turned up :)

Great to see you all, good choice of venue Mr + Mrs Biscuits, muscles and steak, nom nom. Shame a few people couldn't make it

Mac will forget, or be in Australia or both.

Oh, I was joking..

Good to catch up with the familiar faces, long time no see faces and the 'I fancy a road trip in rush hour' MrMe

1 person likes this

Might that have been Guilford to Enfield via central London, Lords, Holloway, Alley Palace, Palmers Green at peak time :)

Must have killed the mpg...

1 person likes this

Feck! Feck! Feck!!!!!! I thought this was today? I honestly did and had got my pass for tonight. Jeeez!!  :angry:  :angry:

I thought the usual suspects would've sent me a text or something since I've been known to mix the days up quite a few times before. I blame all of you :secret:

Wouldn't have been much fun though as I had a wisdom tooth extraction yesterday afternoon.

I did nearly text you .... then my parents arrived early for IT help and got distracted :P

Your absence was noted .... however if you or Mac had turned up we'd have been a bit stuck for space.  :P

Not that we didn't miss you of course  ;)

But you know I'm mostly always there...oh well. Next one I guess :(