The Grand Tour

Andy_Bangle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I have.

It is quite entertaining.

I don't like Mike Skinner as the test track driver and Celebrity Brain Crash was a completely pointless and long waste of time.  I do hope they drop the latter quickly.

The main feature, the hypercar test, was good and enjoyable.  Some laugh out loud moments, well a handful anyway.

It isn't a great deal different to what Top Gear was when they did it.  In fact it is 99% the same as you might expect but for a few copyright things.

If I was scoring it, I'd say 7/10 and yes I'd watch it again.

They said it wasn't a full review of the car they didn't have the time. 

Just finished watching it and it was good, great to see them back together and another addition to the list of motoring programmes.

I think they faked the P1 coming last personally as he has had his house blown up to re-built it planning etc. so I expect that to be part of it. The Chris Harris video of the same cars same circuit they got faster times and the P1 was 'fractionally' quicker with standard tyres, plenty quicker with the optional sticky rubber.

Looking forward to some proper tour action as they were the best when it was Top Gear. 

I always felt Clarkson's TG was successful as it was an entertainment show with some cars in it.

GT was seem to be a car program with entertainment in it. Right up my street but I wonder if it will be anything like as big as TG due to the limited accessibility and the fact it's now about cars.

On 11/19/2016 at 10:19 PM, Scotty said:

I always felt Clarkson's TG was successful as it was an entertainment show with some cars in it.

GT was seem to be a car program with entertainment in it. Right up my street but I wonder if it will be anything like as big as TG due to the limited accessibility and the fact it's now about cars.

And they flipped it right back again :(