Waylander

Anyone been to Eurodisney recently?

31 posts in this topic

How about one of the Spanish islands. Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza (not the clubbing part).

I've been multiple times and always prefer them to mainland Spain. 2 1/2 hours by plane from your local airport, it's nothing special but a private villa with your own pool makes for a lovely relax for minimal travel stress.

1 person likes this

Europe and the likes of the Canaries etc are ramping prices up and in huge demand at present.  A lot of tourists moving away from the likes of Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey etc because of the perceived threat has seen prices rocket.

Don't I know it

Edited by Waylander

Weather forecast is good for this summer. And from a more reliable source than just the tabloids (NOAA).

UK could be nice. I am more than happy in Devon/Cornwall if it's sunny.

1 person likes this

Had the chance to checkout a Disney cruise ship yesterday, think I'll be booking a Caribbean cruise out of Miami whilst I'm there January. It's for my son, not MILF watching - honest guv'

Price (mostly all inc) isn't so bad when you compare it to a Florida Keys Resort hotel.

post-2199-0-22851900-1464221684_thumb.jp

Edited by Andy_Bangle

Good old Disney Blunder & Disney Tragic as we 'from another cruise company' used to call them.