NewNiceMrMe

Ooooo! New shiny forum!

62 posts in this topic

Things are still processing in the background its not all finished, there will be lots of tweaking to come so please feedback on any issue you are having. +++

How the feck do I stop getting email notifications of new posts?  I'm getting an email each time someome points in the 'Little things that really cheer you up" thread which I don't want.

The notification email says I can either unfollow the tread or adjust my notification preferences.  So I followed the adjust link but there's no way to disable emails completely.  I don't want to get any emails from TSN at all, I check the site fairly regularly and get enough crap by email as it is.

There's the possibility to turn off email notifications for when someone comments on something that I follow but the option to toggle that off has been disabled by the site administrator.

Even so there isn't an option to turn off email notifications completely it seems which is a pity

EDIT: I meant I can see you can do this for individual topics but not globally in settings

Edited by Waylander

This is what I'm getting on my laptop every time I log on .... although I can still use the forum: 

image.jpeg

I'm guessing you're using a shortcut / bookmark that doesn't exist / has changed Chick

I been on a forced break. This site was broken, it now works via 4g.

At home across iPad, laptop and two pc's absolutely no access. It wont even load and get to an error. Simple time out message appears.

ISP is Virgin

Are you using an old link to access?

I had to delete my old shortcuts and add new ones, been working fine ever since.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead