Woppum isn't the only one......

Busby

2 hours ago, Daz said:

:(

I ordered it on the morning they were released but there was a shipping delay due to them having a problem shipping the boxes in a way that wouldn't damage them.

The instruction/construction book is immense!

17 hours ago, Daz said:

Have you built it yet? And which gearbox configuration are you going for?

I believe Eldavo has one too

Not started yet.  Gawd knows how long it will take to complete - I also have to keep my three year old a long way away from it!

17 hours ago, Daz said:

Not started yet.  Will go with the PDK option - I was looking at that section of the book last night and laughing at how complicated the pictures are.

Gawd knows how long it will take to complete - I also have to keep my three year old a long way away from it!

17 hours ago, Daz said:

Not started yet.  Will go with the PDK option - I was looking at that section of the book last night and laughing at how complicated the pictures are.

Gawd knows how long it will take to complete - I also have to keep my three year old a long way away from it!

17 hours ago, Daz said: