eldavo69

Withdrawing money on a credit card - Booster may know Best

33 posts in this topic

Yes, exactly. The tiny interest it outweighed by the exchange rate savings on that card so happy days.

when I've tried to overpay the payments have been returned??

tightened the rules to make try and make that little extra out of you?

Talking of ATMs, I never carry any cash here in Sweden. In the last 10 years I've used an ATM 3 times, although must go again soon as I've literally no cash and it's a PITA when it comes to sending the kid to the shop :) 

Got so much foreign currency here I could set my own FX agency, most of the Asian stuff I don't even know where it's from. 

12 hours ago, Andy_Bangle said:

Stick to the Halifax Clarity credit card, I've used it over 35 countries without any dramas +++

If there is a referral bonus do you want to send me a referral?

i'll take one out for foreign use too

No referrals that I'm aware of, but if you apply by 3 Sep 2017 you'll get £20 cashback after making your first purchase abroad on the card by 30 Sep 2017. The cashback will be credited to your card account within 90 days.

1 person likes this

Cool I'll order in time for my summer jollies

On 01/06/2017 at 8:54 PM, Andy_Bangle said:

No referrals that I'm aware of, but if you apply by 3 Sep 2017 you'll get £20 cashback after making your first purchase abroad on the card by 30 Sep 2017. The cashback will be credited to your card account within 90 days.

I got declined when applying online :o

Seems I entered my mortgage wrong (included the 00 pence which translated as 100x increase in my mortgage) :roflmao:

1 hour ago, Waylander said:

I got declined when applying online :o

Seems I entered my mortgage wrong (included the 00 pence which translated as 100x increase in my mortgage) :roflmao:

I was going to say they're quite fussy about who they sign up :finger:

1 person likes this

It's okay - I rang them and said I just mistyped my name, as English as roast beef, roast potatoes, roast veg and roast gravy and they said that's okay then...