No site access 6 weeks later....

Calm Chris

Guys that tech TSN.

Its's fooked, the only way I have access is via voda iphone 6 hotspotting to my ipad.

I've rebooted my router every 3rd day for 4 weeks +

My virgin net land service constantly throws up server not responding, it tries, and tries, but no access. I'm now at the point where I simply can't be ar5ed to spend minutes setting up my hotspot / voda access to talk to you all.

It's a shame that after xyz years of being a sort of productive contributor I'm now not allowed to contribute. Its an error in the config at your end, not mine.

Can anyone be bothered to sort it, or is it a discrete way of saying bye, bye?

If anyone in admin is in anyway interested then please have a look at your server profile and allow my virgin access. If not, then fairwell to the virtual firends that have been the victim of banter, piss taking and abuse.

Edited by Calm Chris

17 hours ago, Calm Chris said:

Guys that tech TSN.

Its's fooked, the only way I have access is via voda iphone 6 hotspotting to my ipad.

I've rebooted my router every 3rd day for 4 weeks +

My virgin net land service constantly throws up server not responding, it tries, and tries, but no access. I'm now at the point where I simply can't be ar5ed to spend minutes setting up my hotspot / voda access to talk to you all.

It's a shame that after xyz years of being a sort of productive contributor I'm now not allowed to contribute. Its an error in the config at your end, not mine.

Can anyone be bothered to sort it, or is it a discrete way of saying bye, bye?

If anyone in admin is in anyway interested then please have a look at your server profile and allow my virgin access. If not, then fairwell to the virtual firends that have been the victim of banter, piss taking and abuse.

Chris - try using the ToR browser. I'm not suggesting you use it long term, it'd be an interesting test to see if there's a routing/blocking issue at your ISP however.

Prove there is - I.e. it works via ToR - then kick Virgin Media.

Weird gremlins...

Deleted VPN, because Indont need one and didn't want to pay for it. Knock me down, TSN is now working fine via normal ISP access.

So who is going to own up to fiddling with the system and somehow getting my access issues sorted?

On the negative side I can now bore you all with inane, worthless content.

Edited by Calm Chris

It was all my fault Chris......as new head of IT at TSN.

I had accidentaly recalibrated the external defribillating chip on the oscillating memory modulator to zero hours (Standard Western Time).

It caused an excess surge pulse on all the member user names beginning with C C.

Luckily, I was able to backdoor boot the main transfixor at server level and get everything working for you again.

But I don't like to say anything, because I am very modest when it comes to my IT prowess.

:wacko:

• Like 6