Morgans on Motors TV - my little film

theduisbergkid

I like it but I have just one minor criticism. Mainly my observation so don't take this the wrong way.

Your dialogue sounds to me so obviously dubbed over the movie clip. Its not blending in properly with the movie itself. Must be my sensitive ears but quite noticeable to me.

38 minutes ago, S3Bangs said:

I like it but I have just one minor criticism. Mainly my observation so don't take this the wrong way.

Your dialogue sounds to me so obviously dubbed over the movie clip. Its not blending in properly with the movie itself. Must be my sensitive ears but quite noticeable to me.

Yup, fair comment and you are right. My recording kit isn't up to scratch (yet) and there was an edit after the audio was recorded which put things slightly out of synch. We could not record to camera for various reasons (mainly budget but also technical). I'm quite pleased with the result though :)

2 hours ago, burble said:

An enjoyable piece.  Well done!

One comment though, when you say 'just look at it' when you're talking about the Mog, wouldn't it make sense to have the Mog on screen at the time?

Thanks. Yes, the voice over was changed after the video editing was done, so it didn't fit as well as it should. I would have preferred to do the lot to camera but it was nigh-on impossible in the conditions and with a tiddly budget. Good fun though :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billy2shots said:

Enjoyed that TDK and you come across like you know what you're doing (great acting as you know you are a loon). 

I will overlook you running the lights at 2.56

Cheers! 

Running the lights was the least of my challenges! Forgot about the congestion charge zone on the saturday, never got a fine though! Also set off at least two speed cameras and didn't get a ticket for those, either. 

Anyone seen it on Sky 447 yet?